Handbook needs

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:24:23 CET 2011

First, these names/nicks are listed at the bottom of the Credits page:
Emi bcn, Lunarcloud, Arcticblaze, Spookyluky, Tom F (alanceil),
Blueyed, Periliocastrol, Sabaal, Spatz, Seldor, Eliasp, Sergiodf,
Azollyx

If you are one of these people, or know who they are, please move
their names up into the alpha order credit list. I'll be removing the
specific areas that some folks listed, unless someone can tell me why
those should stay. Page is
http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/Credits_and_License

Those names will disappear unless they are added properly up into the credits.

I've finished up the Troubleshooting and Common Problems page, but I'm
not sure I have all the common problems listed. Will someone check
that over and add more "common problems" that we're overlooking so
far?
http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/TroubleshootingAndCommonProblems

We also have an FAQ page, which might overlap a bit; I haven't checked
that out. It's adapted from an old wiki FAQ page.

That's all for tonight. I landed on the MenuAndCommandReference page,
which needs more cleanup than I can handle tonight! Sadly, most of it
is redundant.

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez