Translatewiki [was: Website translation]

Kuba Serafinowski zizzfizzix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:20:31 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 13:01, Myriam Schweingruber
<schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:

> That is still mediawiki, but customized by the userbase admins. So it
> would need to install a lot of additional stuff to a basic mediawiki
> installation, and needs maintainers as well... I suggest we only add
> additional stuff if we have the manpower for these tasks.

Paleo said he could find someone to maintain our mediawiki, than I
guess that might not be much of a problem to install this extension.
Additionally we could ask kde-www team to help out. And it would help
a lot, outdated pages and incomplete translations are widely spread in
our wiki..