Website translation

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Sep 29 13:01:55 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:57, Kuba Serafinowski <zizzfizzix at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:24, Myriam Schweingruber
> <schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:06, Walter Elgeti (Webmaster PeeneTours)
>> <webmaster at peenetours.de> wrote:
>>> Finished German translation of the "Videos" and "Support" pages, so the main
>>> page should be available in German now, except the Wiki.
>>
>> Great work, thank you :)
>>
>> The wiki is a whole other problem, we need to update mediawiki first,
>
> How about using this nice translatewiki they have on userbase? I bet
> Lydia already proposed that, and it seems a lot better. We could move
> while we're at it.

That is still mediawiki, but customized by the userbase admins. So it
would need to install a lot of additional stuff to a basic mediawiki
installation, and needs maintainers as well... I suggest we only add
additional stuff if we have the manpower for these tasks.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org