Website translation

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Sep 29 10:24:15 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:06, Walter Elgeti (Webmaster PeeneTours)
<webmaster at peenetours.de> wrote:
> Finished German translation of the "Videos" and "Support" pages, so the main
> page should be available in German now, except the Wiki.

Great work, thank you :)

The wiki is a whole other problem, we need to update mediawiki first,
then put some order in the pages, as there is currently a big mixup of
old and new informations. But we are getting to it, slowly :)

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org