Insider 15

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 12:15:30 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:43 AM, Walter Elgeti (Webmaster PeeneTours)
<webmaster at peenetours.de> wrote:
> Hi, one little "bug" in Insider 15: "display in various artists" has to be
> "show under various artists", relating to the recent Amarok version.
> Meaning stays the same, for sure, just wanted to mention that it's not 100%.
>
> Xenios :)

Thanks for catching that, Xenios. Fixed in the English version.

Valorie

PS: I am going down to visit my son Colin tomorrow to celebrate his
birthday, and not taking my laptop. I can never get it to connect at
his apartment, so .... just celebration. Be back Sat. night or Sun.