some nice mentions....

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at
Wed Sep 22 11:33:17 CEST 2010

and we got in the Dot:

Yesterday, markey found:

If you have a blog, please blog. Don't forget that the beta changelog
stuff is in this release -- seems like many people are forgetting
that. Perhaps we should suggest to the devels that they be both listed
in the release announcements? Looks more impressive, and it IS

Also, tweet/dent/etc. -- using hashtags and such where appropriate. We
need to do our part to get the word out, and not rely on people
chancing across our news!

PS: Mamarok and I are in #rokymotion right now, discussing the
Handbook and how to get the rest of it finished. All hands on deck!

New!, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez
All my pages: