Insider ready for final entry

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:33:58 CEST 2010

I've finished the darn article on the APG (Soren if you are on here,
please check it for accuracy!). I have one screenshot done for that
article, but not really any others -- please look it over and
adjust/correct/add, whatever. It is now in it's final place:

http://amarok.kde.org/en/Insider/Issue_15

Log in at amarok.kde.org/user and then edit to your heart's content. I
started the HTML markup, since it seems that filtering to use
MediaWiki markup does nothing. ::sigh:: So that work was wasted, but
now we know. I don't know how to make that enormous image be displayed
as a thumbnail, but obviously it can't stay its present size!

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez