Spread the word, and spread the word to spread the word!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:54:04 CEST 2010

And I forgot to add, please send links that you find, so we can help
by commenting, and links to what you write also. Markey just found
another nice mention:

Thanks for your support,

Valorie the nag

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:48 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks, it's half-way through Roktober, and we need to spread the word!
> Markey found this nice blog mention:
> http://cristalinux.blogspot.com/2010/10/help-support-amarok.html
> We need to blog, tweet, dent, AND when we find blogs, tweets, dents --
> reply to them. Get a conversation going. If nothing else, thank them
> for spreading the word, and suggest that other readers not only
> contribute, but also spread the word. We need money, and we need
> publicity.
> Hundreds of small donations from users is *better* than just a few
> large ones, because it means more committed users. So lets get this
> ball rolling!
> Valorie
> PS: This includes replying on the Dot article:
> http://dot.kde.org/2010/10/15/amarok-celebrates-success-announces-roktober-fundraiser
> Markey's blog, my blog, the original announcement, the Reddit link:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/ds1dr/amarok_celebrates_roktober_fundraiser/
> , etc. etc. It all counts!

Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez