Free Amarok ad?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:35:59 CEST 2010

I was reading Jorge Castro's blog tonight, and came across a post
about StackOverFlow's offer of free ads for open-source projects. The
link is here:

http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/53346

I was thinking that if there is interest, we could easily hack up an
ad (better than about 90% of the ones there) with just our splash in
the proper size. "Ad Requirements: It must be an advertisement
soliciting the participation and contribution of programmers writing
actual source code. This is not intended as a general purpose ad for
consumer products which just happen to be open source. It's for
finding programmers who will help contribute code or other programmery
things (documentation, code review, bug fixes, etc)."

What do you think?

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez