Another Spanish translation

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Mar 27 10:56:28 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 00:19, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/3/25 Emilio Castro González <periliocastrol at gmail.com>:
>> Hi again, I send you a Spanish translation for
>> http://amarok.kde.org/en/screenshots
>>
>> The screenshots in the English page are also a bit outdated, but I send you
>> the translation for this one. If you update this page I have only to change
>> a couple of words, and add the new description, just let me know.

Emilio I think it is time to get you a proper account so you can do
this on your own. Very nice work :)
Please get in touch with me on IRC if you can. #rokymotion on freenode
- my nick is Nightrose.

> Excellent! We do need some screenshots for 2.2, and 2.3. Any
> volunteers? Lydia, I'm fine with my 2.3 shot from the announcement
> being linked here also, if someone else doesn't send one.

Yea we can use those. Do you want to put them on the page? Or does
anyone else volunteer?

Cheers
Lydia

--