Amarok Insider #15

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 01:20:34 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 2:49 AM, Eelko Berkenpies
<e.berkenpies at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 19 March 2010 10:36:32 Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
>> No time like the present to note cool new stuff as it rolls out, and
>> work out ideas for our next issue. I'm shooting for publishing shortly
>> before 2.3.2 - what do you all think on timing?
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATnjdQG6VS_4ZGZ0cnE2dHdfMzNjNnh0djZnOQ&h
>> l=en
>>
>> Lydia organized us into the folder and group where the first one
>> should have been all along. Pop in there whenever you have an idea.
>>
>> Valorie
>
> The recent playlist improvements (which I haven't been able to thoroughly test
> yet) might be worth mentioning too?

Absolutely. I just jotted down some first thoughts, so they weren't
swirling in my head as I tried to fall asleep, LOL! Everyone is
welcome to add things, please.

> Do you want to release this before 2.3.2 or 2.3.1 (which will be the first
> following release if I'm not mistaking?). :)

I was thinking two releases, but if we get enough content to make a
respectable newsletter by 2.3.1, why not? If the group all helps, we
can do that easily, I think.

> I'll give it some thoughts.
>
> If someone wants to file some screenshot requests, let me know and I'll see
> what I can do. The new CoverBling definitely deserves one (or an movie even -
> but that's something I haven't done yet).
>
> --
> With kind regards,
>
> Eelko Berkenpies

Yes, we'll want some screenshots, but this is a bit early to be taking
them for any reason but layout purposes, right? There have already
been some subtle changes in the appearance of CoverBling. And now
there is the Similar Artists applet too!

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .