Request for an email interview for the Amarok Insider

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 22:48:58 CET 2010

Joffrey CLAVEL and Alexandre MENDES, greetings

I'm Valorie Zimmerman, editor of the Amarok Insider. We've started a
series of interviews with Amarok developers, and it's been suggested
that we interview for the next issue, to be published in a month or
two. The procedure: send some questions by email, to be answered at
your leisure.

Are you interested?

Previous issue of the Insider, with an interview of Mark Kretschmann:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/Insider/Issue_14

The present issue has just begun building on Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATnjdQG6VS_4ZGZ0cnE2dHdfMzNjNnh0djZnOQ&hl=en

All the best,

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .