Amarok Insider - ready for publishing?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:40:00 CET 2010

Hi all -- Lydia is setting up my account on amarok.kde.org so we can
get this baby published. Please take a last look through it for typos,
left-over notes, missing screenshots, etc. I think all we're missing
is a screenshot of the bottom bit of the Playlist, with Track Progress
open. I can't seem to make Ksnapshot show open menus or tooltips, so I
hope someone can supply this. If not, we'll publish without it.

I'm so excited to see this happen!

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .