Amarok slogan

Kuba Serafinowski zizzfizzix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:15:07 CET 2010

Hi folks,

yesterday I noticed that our slogan is not consistent in every place.
Obviously this is no good.

I know there were attempts to change "Rediscover Your Music" to "Rediscover
Music" due to music in Amarok 2 not being only from local source, but
heavily dependent on online sources. While the idea behind this was pretty
good, it looks like finally it was dropped because of trademark on the old
phrase, and obligatory change everywhere, on t-shirts, ako, Amarok and all
other places.

The thing is I'd like to clarify which phrase do we use for our slogan, so
please rise your arguments or let it be "Rediscover Your Music".

Now when we decide which to use, or to just drop the change idea, it's
highly recommended to either change it back everywhere to "Rediscover Your
Music" or the other way around. I volunteer to do this on ako, in Polish
also.

Anyone to defend the change idea then?

PS: We need to update translations then also.

Cheers, Kuba.