Czech translation of Amarok's web

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Dec 21 12:02:05 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 14:51, Pavel Fric <pavelfric at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am thinking about making the translations of (some parts) Amarok's web page into Czech language - announcements about new versions and another sites information for Czech users.
>
> If you could provide the introduction into the process, e. g. create Czech translation and say me how to start - I have already account established (Google openID).

Hi Pavel :)

thanks a lot for your interest in translating our announcements.
I am a bit hesitant to add more translations currently as the ones we
already have are often not getting updated :/
Do you have a team to help you with this?

If not it might be better if you help us with getting Amarok fully
translated in Czech - in particular the quickstart guide would be very
useful.

Cheers
Lydia

--