Just a mistake in Faq section

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Aug 26 17:29:23 CEST 2010

2010/8/26 Emilio Castro González <periliocastrol at gmail.com>:
> Hi, there is a small mistake in the Faq. In section  "Do you accept
> patches?" it says something about gitorious but gitorious is not being used
> right now. I don't know if there is a similar way to do a Merge request in
> the new git system or this can be simply deleted. As I don't know it, can
> anybody change it?

Thank you very much for spotting this. While we moved to the
experimental git.kde.org server, the patches are still to be submitted
on Gitorious, since we can't use Reviewboard yet. But this will change
as soon as the new Reviewboard is in service.

Regards, Myriam.

PS. FAQ is still under construction, if you find errors, you are of
course welcome to correct those.
http://www.fsfe.org