editing the quick guide

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:47:25 CEST 2010

I've had the same experience. I didn't see you in #rokymotion --
please do NOT edit without checking in there first.

That said, tagging has changed the links, so editing can only be done
from the main menu.

*Please Do Not Do This* without stopping in to #rokymotion. The
translators are at work on the entire document, as we speak.

Valorie

PS: If no one acks you in IRC, please write to the list with suggested
edits instead. It is a lot more involved now to make changes. -v

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .