Old screenshots hanging around?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Aug 22 13:48:25 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 11:28, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just looked at our top-level Screenshots page:
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/screenshots
>
> and it is shockingly out of date! Last version with a screenshot is
> 2.1! I don't have the authority to edit that page, but if you have
> screenshots on your hard drive or posted somewhere, please ping us,
> and let's get that page looking better.

How about getting the screenshots from userbase? If those have been
tagged with [[Category:Amarok]], they should show up in
http://userbase.kde.org/Category:Amarok

On latest count, there are 60 screenshots already.

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org