Rhythmbox survey

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 08:36:10 CEST 2010

The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter had a link to a professionally done
survey of Rhythmbox by users new to it, but not to music players,
music collections, computers or the Internet. The comments of the
users gave me a lot to think about, both in the labels/menus, etc. we
use in Amarok -- and how we are writing the Handbook.

I'm going to be taking a harder look at the language I use to describe
things, and try more than ever to look at things from a new user's
perspective.

I challenge you to read the article, and ignore the Rhythmbox
specifics: http://design.canonical.com/2010/08/how-are-your-users-feeling/

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .