Question about download page

Emilio Castro González periliocastrol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:56:02 CEST 2010

Hi
I've seen you're moving part of the wiki to userbase (I can't help because
I'm very busy right now Sorry). I'm trying to keep some translation into
Spanish updated in the wiki but if you move it to Userbase I'll do it there
when possible because it is easier. I'd like to know if the Download page
will be in the Amarok wiki or will be changed to somewhere else. Just to
know if I have watch it for changes or not. Is there any other page of
sections "GettingStarted" and "UserGuides" that is not going to be moved?

Thanks