Ready to move Quick Start Guide

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 11:41:24 CEST 2010

We are ready to move the Quick Start Guide to UserBase. However, there
is already a page/section called Amarok, and that should stay until
this one is moved/all links/images fixed, etc.

So where shall we put it? Lydia, any guidance?

I'll move it first thing tomorrow/as soon as I get an approved location.

Valorie

PS: AFAIK, all the images will need to be re-uploaded, which is a bit
of a pain. I hope those who own the images will help with that work.
Also, I notice many of them have an Ubuntu menubar -- this should be
cut off if possible. -v

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .