Hi

Pete Daniels pete at guerrillatechsupport.com
Fri Aug 13 16:36:55 CEST 2010

	 Sorry, how do I follow that link?

	-p.

 On Fri 08/13/10 05:13, "Valorie Zimmerman"
valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com wrote:
  On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:45 AM, pete daniels
 <pete at guerrillatechsupport.com> wrote:

 ::snips::

 > Hello all! Pete Daniels here, teeahr1 on IRC. I'm also new to the
list, and
 > looking for ways to plug in. I'd be thrilled to help out with any
 > documentation that needs doing. Please let me know what I can do
to help!

 > -pete

 Welcome aboard, Pete! We unfortunately missed string freeze on the
 Quick Start Guide, but that gives us a bit of leisure to perfect it.

 So let's all take a final look through the doc here:

 Doc?docid=0AUDM29Fva01NZGRwd2hxejZfNDljM3FzbTNneg&hl=en

 I'll remove all notes and such tomorrow night and move it into
 Userbase. There we can make any last-changes needed, check all the
 internal links, and release it to the world. Hopefully the
translators
 will do a lovely job for us, and we'll get it into the next release.

 It would be nice to put out a small Amarok Insider, too. Do you
think
 we can pull together and get both of those things accomplished? Then

 we can start laying plans for completion of the Handbook as a whole.

 Valorie

 --
 New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/ [1]
 Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .

Links:
------
[1]
http://mail.gandi.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fgenealogy-uki.linkpendium.com%2F