Qt Multimedia API's on The Multimedia Sprint 2010

Knut Yrvin knut.yrvin at nokia.com
Tue Apr 27 15:03:45 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I've been a bit of lately engaged in a Norwegian talent
show[1]. But here is my suggestion on Qt at Nokia participation on the
multimedia sprint 2010, May 20-25.

It would be nice if we in Qt at Nokia could do a presentation of the Qt
Multimedia API's and have a round table talk on it at the The Multimedia
Sprint. I'll participate. The same goes for Qt Multimedia API developers
from Brisbane in Australia. It might take 2-3 hours (3-4 hours including
pauses).

Unfortunately we are in a middle of preparing Qt 4.7 for release, which
makes it impossible for Qt Multimedia API developers to travel 70-80 hours
from Australia to Switzerland, and back to Australia. So we would
appreciate if we can do a video conference with presentation and round
table technical discussion with the Brisbane Qt Multimedia developers?

Since I'm participation in the national Norway got Talent finale May 21, I
would appreciate if we could do this after May 21. Maybe on Monday 24, if
you want a presentation and a round table technical discussion on Qt
Multimedia API's?

1. http://blog.qt.nokia.com/2010/04/26/qt-knut-electric-boogies-into-the-
finals-on-norske-talenter/

Any suggestion to pull this of is appreciated :D

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Open Source Community Manager