2.2.1 release help

Hugues Leclerc hugues.leclerc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:29:43 CET 2009

Hi there,

After a year of hard work for nothing, some medical issues, and a great
disappointment into my job. I wish come back on my lovely music player
marketing. Sorry for being late to give some fresh news, it was an fuckazing
bad year. All my apologies comes to you to haven't send news but i kept
reading your discuss around the product. I'm back and ready to translate in
french to assist mamarok.

I wish you all a good rokvember !

Glad to be with you again,

Cheers,