Amarok joins Software Freedom Conservancy and starts Fund Raiser

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Nov 5 17:55:21 CET 2009

Hey all,

the Amarok team is happy to announce some exciting news! We have
recently joined the "Software Freedom Conservancy" (SFC), which allows
for easier and more transparent handling of our finances. At the same
time, we have started our annual Fund Drive, which we have called
"Rokvember" this time. Donations can now be made tax-deductible,
thanks to our new status in the SFC.

Please read on here, and help us by supporting our fund drive:

http://dot.kde.org/2009/11/05/amarok-joins-software-freedom-conservancy-and-starts-rokvember-fund-raiser

Thank you,
and have fun with Amarok :)

--