Cheap Amarok shirts from China?

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Mar 5 19:42:08 CET 2009

Hey all,

a while ago I had an idea of solving our current shortage of Amarok
t-shirts, and also the problem with the high prices:

My idea was to make a bulk order (in the range of 100 to 500) of our
usual black Amarok shirts (they seem to be the most popular, by far),
and getting lower prices by ordering directly in China. So I talked to
Peter Zhou today on IRC, and he could indeed confirm that the shirts
would only cost about 5 USD from China (excluding tax and shipping).

Of course we would need to insist on good quality (washable, etc), but
I'm confident that Peter could arrange for this. Also of course we
would have to inquire what additional costs (shipping, etc) this would
imply.

But the general plan is cool I think. What's your opinion?

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer