Amarok homepage

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Jun 30 22:34:49 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 22:28, Kolja Dummann<k.dummann at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I just discovered some strange behavior on the amarok homepage, the
> mainpage http://amarok.kde.org was shown in english, but when I click on
> for example Discover, the link point's to the Español version of the
> page http://amarok.kde.org/es/node/583 Is there anything wrong with my
> local Browsersettings or is this a bug on the page?
>
> Cheers,
> Kolja.

Hi Kolja,

it's a known problem :(  Drupal caching and the translation module
don't work together very well. If you know someone who can fix this
for us please let me know.
I already talked to Drupal folks at Linuxtag last week about this but
they didn't know what the problem was and promised to get in touch
with me by email. I am not holding my breath but you never know...

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher