Amarok FishEye upgraded

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Wed Jun 10 09:34:35 CEST 2009

Hi dudes,
We've upgraded our instance of FishEye and Crucible to 2.0-beta3.

You'll see that it's really exciting and is much easier to use. For
those of you that don't know about FishEye, it's a source code insight
tool, which lets you browse the sources and a whole lot more. I'm not
going to babble on about it's features and what not - go and
investigate yourself.

http://amarok.be/fisheye

You can view the repository as an anonymous user, or you can sign up
and customise the instance.

If you are an Amarok committer, then please sign up to Gravatar for
user profile pictures.

This beta also comes with alpha git support, which I'd like to try out
for some of our private branches.

Cheers

--
Seb Ruiz