OpenExpo in WInterthur, September 23+24 2009, update

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Tue Jul 28 11:26:22 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I registered a KDE and an Amarok booth for the http://openexpo.ch
Event in Winterthur, to be held Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th of
September, at the Eulachhalle in Winterthur, Switzerland (for a map
see also http://tinyurl.com/Eulachhalle). Still waiting for
confirmation, but I am confident about it :)

The event is in our wiki here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Promo/conferenceseu#OpenExpo_Winterthur

We definitely need a few more people to help out at the KDE booth (I
can't handle this alone, as I also will be at the Kubuntu booth), Mark
and Sven will man the Amarok booth. If things go well, we should have
both booths next to each other, which will allow us to spread a little
more :)

So please, get in touch with me and tell me if you need accommodation,
too, so we can get things organized! The easiest would be if you put
your name in the wiki on techbase (see link above).

Hope to see you in Winterthur!

Regards, Myriam

PS. Claudia, we would need the booth box for that event, ideally it
should arrive a day earlier so I can set up the booth.
PPS. Lydia, do we have a new Amarok poster, yet?
http://www.fsfe.org