Amarok promo brainstorming

Wendy Van Craen wendy.vancraen at kde.org
Fri Jul 17 09:22:56 CEST 2009

Bart,

This is not a promotion, but an extra feature/or service.

If you want to promote Amarok to a wider public (like those who never
heard of it before) you really need to avoid the internet and go into
the streets, talk to people and make them find Amarok on the internet.

Only after this we can start thinking about creating internet-buzz.

Wendy Van Craen
KDE Promotion & Events

IRC CRAEW
wendyvancraen.blogspot.com