[kde-promo] Amarok promo brainstorming

neo at neomantra.org neo at neomantra.org
Thu Jul 16 16:50:45 CEST 2009

Oh, I see.  Yeah, I like the street dance party idea Jos mentioned.
Though you might have a hard time convincing everyone to collectively howl
at these parties unless there is LOTS of free beer prior to that part :)
Alternatively you could setup an audience-judged howling contest at these
parties that allows those people who are interested to compete for free
Amarok gear.

Another thought is instead of trying to organize the music event itself,
just send stickers/shirts to people that would be willing to hand them out
at any type of concert where music is being played.  Or look into setting
up vendor booths at these type of events.  The only thing I worry about
here is that the majority of people attending random concerts probably run
windows or mac so this might be a better idea for when the ports to these
OS's are completed.

- Justin