Amarok promo brainstorming

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:54:36 CEST 2009

Perhaps what we should really do is to write a "Hello World, We are Team
Amarok and This is our Cool Music Player" document suitable for sites that
are not particularly Linux centric ( or even technically focused ). It
should focus on Amarok, of course, but also go into the culture surrounding
the project and FOSS in general. This might be a big mouthful, but if we
want to reach beyond the "usual suspects" this is the scope of what we need
to do.

Including a few interviews might helpt and of couse there should be lots of
pretty pictures.

Once we have one base document we could then translate it into our
respective lanuguages and try to get it published as widely as possible.
This would ensure a much more cohesive overall message than each of us
writing up something on our own.

- Nikolaj