Shirts 2009

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Sun Jan 25 09:43:22 CET 2009

Hi Sven,

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:34, Sven Krohlas <sven at asbest-online.de> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> I just got the offer from spreadshirt for shirts 2009:
> 60 black ones and 40 white ones for €1058.05 (including shipping
> and shop partner discount).

This seems very expensive to me. Another idea would be to check with
Peter Zhou if we could make a deal with a Chinese manufacturer, it
would certainly be ways cheaper and the quality is not necessarily
bad. Of course quality checks would be needed, by Peter for example
This would also be an occasion to buy more shirts at a time which
would spare us a lot of hassle in the future. So we can also split the
stock in two, one for Europe, one for the Americas.

Mark just suggested to stay with black ones only, plus eventually caps.

> As we had the discussion for cheaper shirts before: do we
> already have any cheaper supplier?
>
> If not: is that amounth ok for everyone?
>
> To get them in time for FOSDEM I need to reply asap.

Seems a very short notice for FOSDEM, you might not get them in time anyway.

Greets from Frankfurt

Myriam, sitting at Claudia's delicious breakfast table :)
--
Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE for 2009:
http://www.fsfeurope.org/2009