Amarok 2 logo refresh

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Jan 9 11:02:34 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Pierre-Luc Auclair
> So here's the link :
> http://www.velourbain.qc.ca/amarok/amarok-2-logo-comparison.png

Ok, first of all I'm going to assume that the _new_ logo is on the
left side, right? Cause you didn't explicitly mention that.

At any rate, to be honest, I'm not sure that this is an improvement.
Things I dislike about the new version:

1) The fogginess of the background. It makes the wolf appear like in a
cloud, and blurs it too much.

2) The way the neck is no longer cut off cleanly in an arc, but now
appears to be "torn off" from the body.

So, these are my first thoughts on your proposal. Don't let that put
you off - I'm known for my brutal honesty in criticism.

And thanks for the work :)

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer