Amarok in Dutch translation

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Feb 27 11:20:56 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Mathieu Verberne
<mathieu_verberne at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a Amarok-user in the Netherlans. I'm using Kubuntu 8.10 with KDE 4.2.
> Alltough the programme Amarok (I use 2.0.1) is completely in Dutch
> translated, the site with the info about Amarok (amarok.kde.org) is not.
>
> I would like to vollunteer to translate your site into Dutch, so everybody
> in the Netherlands can easily read of your website.
>
> Please let me know what You think of the idea.
>
> with kind regards

Hello Mathieu,

many thanks for your offer. I'm sure your talents could be helpful to
the dutch translation team.

However, I must point out that translations are not handled by the
Amarok team itself, but instead by KDE.

Please see here for more information on how to join them:

http://l10n.kde.org/

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer