c't 2009/10: Amarok review

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Apr 29 13:36:30 CEST 2009

Hi Wendy,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:16, Wendy Van Craen <wendy.vancraen at kde.org> wrote:
> 2009/4/29 Sven Krohlas <sven at asbest-online.de>
>>
>> Heya,
>>
>>...Generally the review was positive and well written (they also mentioned the Mac OS and Windows Nightly builds), but of course there also were some negative points.
>>
>> Those were:
>> * Incomplete German translation.
>
> -> Dutch as well ... I can give you a hand in this, since I started with
> translations ENG->NL a few days ago...

Well, this is not so much a translation problem, as the KDE
translators handle this well enough, but it is a notorious Kubuntu
problem, as the author seems to have tried the version shipped with
Kubuntu 9.04.

Wendy, if you want to help with translation, check with the Dutch
translation team for KDE:
kde-i18n-nl at kde.org (stuur een lege e-mail met als onderwerp subscribe
aan kde-i18n-nl-subscribe at kde.org )
(info taken from http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=nl)

We don't translate Amarok in the project (no KDE project does so
AFAIK), it's all handled by the KDE translators teams.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org