No subject

Thu Sep 4 01:33:20 CEST 2008

different target. Wiki is good for knowledge pages, like faqs, which
can expand and grow with time. Anybody can see the page and drop in
and improve it. Google Docs however are good at helping the particular
team collaborate, and get the work done in a timely fashion. It's
great for aimed articles like news and feature articles.
For the release announcements and Insider issues, google docs provides
very convenient tools and has proven to be effective. We don't really
have that many contributors to randomly drop in and help with the AI,
for example. On the other hand, anyone willing to help is warmly
welcomed and invited immediately. The system works well, and I don't
see any problems with that, but if there are concerns and doubts I'll
be happy to discuss.

Cheers!

--
Ljubomir Simin