Amarok 2.0 beta 3 announcement

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Oct 27 11:07:26 CET 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote some stuff on the google doc page, but if you are doing it on
> the wiki....

which page? Link? If somebody starts something I think they could at
least write a message on this list so people get informed of, I have
seen neither Nikolajs nor Kubas announcement... Where were they made?
This very list should be informed IMHO.

Thanks Sven for your information.

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org