Amarok & KDE at Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Oct 16 17:17:30 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I hope this email finds everyone doing well.  I would like to formerly
invite the Amarok project to attend the 7th annual Southern California
Linux Expo in conjunction with the KDE project.  The event will take
place February 20th-22nd, 2009 at the Westin LAX in Los Angeles, CA.

The KDE project will likely be at the show as well and so one of the
ones we are working to setup is a "KDE Zone", showcasing KDE and KDE
related projects such as Amarok.  As Amarok is a very popular project,
it would be great to have it being showcased as well.

Because both projects are open source, SCALE is providing a
complimentary booth on our show floor.  This includes all the usual
amenities such as a a table, chairs, 500W power drop, one Ethernet drop
and complimentary passes to the show.

I am also including our Call for Papers, in case anyone is interested in
submitting a talk for consideration.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time!
Gareth

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_call_for_dotOrg_exhibitors

Gareth J. Greenaway  | g at socallinuxexpo.org