Amarok BugDay

Lydia Pintscher lydia at
Fri Jun 13 17:26:57 CEST 2008

Heya everyone :)

We are going to have a BugDay with the KDE BugSquad on Sunday to hug
some of those beasties ;-)
This is the perfect time to get involved with Amarok and KDE in general.
All you need is a working Amarok and preferably Amarok 2. You
do not need to be a coder or experienced in bug triage.
Please join us in #kde-bugs on freenode. Amarokers and members of KDE
BugSquad will be around to answer your questions.

More information can be found here:

The fun will start at 0:00 UTC and will go all Sunday in all time
zones. Join in whenever you have time.

If you have got any questions feel free to get in touch with me.

Hope to see you there

Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager - -