Shuffle mode

Leonardo M leonrm.regs at inbox.com
Wed Jun 11 21:26:06 CEST 2008

Howdy,
I'd like to suggest a tiny feature for Amarok, I don't know whether this is
the correct place, however...
Well, under the menu Mode->Shuffle (Modo->Aleatorio in spanish) there are
three options: Off/Tracks/Albums. My request is to add the "Artist" option.
Why?
Because if you have 10 songs of artist A and 300 songs of artist B, in Tracks
mode, you'd probably listen to many B songs consequently. And perhaps, I'd
like to listen to artists A and B alternately until I run out of A songs.
Got the idea?

Regards,
Leo

(Using Amarok 1.4.9.1)