amarok.reddit.com

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Jan 29 14:00:56 CET 2008

On 1/29/08, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen <nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that if we have our own section there, we also have sort of an
> obligation to keep it well feed with new content. :-) Do we generate
> enough news to keep it from feeling "dead"?

Well I was thinking like this: Via Google Alerts I regularly see a lot
of interesting (or semi-interesting) blogs related to Amarok. Some of
them are noteworthy, others less so, but I often think "Hey, this
would be worth getting more publicity somehow."

Now, if we had such a reddit section, we could easily submit such
interesting tidbits, and maybe link to this section from
amarok.kde.org.

--
Mark