New in Rokymotion Team !

Hugues Leclerc hugues.leclerc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:16:11 CET 2008

Well, thanks for you welcome,

I'm looking about pages on rockymotion ebsite to get some informations about
the ork. I must recognize its not so easy to understood the hole organisation
about the promotion team. In fact my first problem is to log on #rockymotion,
channel appears secret and i think i have no access on it yet.

I'm ready to learn what i have to do and the best way will be talking on the
channel. Whats the requierements to join it ?

Thanks by advance,