New in Rokymotion Team !

Hugues Leclerc hugues.leclerc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 02:38:21 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm a french user of Amarok and i want to help in promoting it for french
users. I'm studying communication and marketing, so i would use my skills to
give Amarok a better audience for french people.

So i'm very enjoyed to join the rockymotion team. Its a great experience for
me to help and join the familly. I can translate in French some wiki pages
and help for events in the south-east of France.

I hope to be helpfull for you and do great job to promote and support amarok.

I dont know what i could add to my small presentation, i'm looking for a
mentor, and just for information my W key works sometimes so dont't be
affraid if i do some mistakes !

Thanks by advance for your welcome and excuse me for my english (not perfect
as you can see), i'm better in French ;)

Cu later mates,