Amarok Swag

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Aug 29 12:18:04 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 07:01, Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi Dudes and Dudettes,
>
> What's the deal with the Amarok US store, and I recall that we ran out
> of all TShirts for booth boxing in Europe. We should organise some
> more of these, and through a cheaper printer/distributor than
> CafePress.
>
> Seb

Hey Seb :)

We will stay with the current one for now. Greg talked to them.

No shirts until funds are non-zero again. Also we don't need them
right now as there are no events in the near future we will attend and
where shirts are really needed.
I am all for finding a cheaper supplier for Europe though. I will talk
to Alexandra about it. She was looking into it.
We might also want to consider having a shop for Asia. I had people
from India and China ask for shirts. It is damn expensive to ship
stuff there from our other shops. So if someone wants to look into
this please do and we will see if it is doable.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher