Presentation

Andrés Gattinoni andresgattinoni at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:16:48 CEST 2008

Hi, guys...

I just joined the list following the instructions on
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/HowTo_Join

My name is Andrés Gattinoni, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I've been using Amarok for a while and haven't found any other player that
is as good as it.

I'm also a web developer, and work mostly coding on PHP and Javascript using
MySQL and Oracle databases. Currently I'm starting to learn a little Python
and a while ago tried Java, mostly for fun. So I guess I would be among the
"web hackers" group, as described here:
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Jobs#Web_Hackers
Feel free to checkout my LinkedIn profile at:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/andresgattinoni

I didn't have the courage to add myself to the team list at
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Main_Page because I wanted to make my
introduction first and meet the group.

Regards,

El Barto