Translate Amarok Software and Web Site

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 15:39:37 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 16:39, Davide Angelo Cusano <d.cusano at tiscali.it> wrote:
> Hi, i'm David Cusano. I should like contribute with the Amarok Team
> translating The software and The Web Page in Italian Only. You Have done a
> Great Job with tis software but i've seen not italian page on the website. I
> can help you to translate it, so u can offer best support to italian amarok
> comunity.
>

> N.B.
> Sorry for Bad English, my Italian is Better :-) !!!
>
> Have a nice day.
>
> Davide Angelo Cusano

Hi Davide,

Thanks for your offer.

We have no Italian translation of the news on out website because
noone stepped up yet to do it.
To be honest I am very reluctant to add any new translations to the
website. We already have problems keeping the translations we have up
to date. And I think it is better to have no translation than a bad
one.

Please feel free to help us with other things though or join the KDE
translation team to translate Amarok.

Cheers
Lydia

--