Community Manager

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Sep 30 20:35:40 CEST 2007

Heya,

lately there has been some talk about giving certain members of Amarok
that do special functions a name tag, to make the whole thing more
official. I think that's a good idea.

It happens that Lydia (Nightrose) would like to become "Community
Manager" of Amarok, which I think makes a lot of sense. She's
basically already doing this job (all sorts of community tasks, like
acquiring new contributors), and she's doing it very well.  There has
been talk about starting an official voting mechanism for this job,
but frankly I think that's bullshit.

Does anyone object to Lydia becoming Community Manager? Otherwise I'd
say we simply give her this title :)

--
Mark