I'm back!

Enric Likes Funk ,) myenr1x at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:21:49 CEST 2007

Hi guys! I have come back to barcelona, after several weeks working in
another city, Girona. The problem is that i cannot access the IRC, because
any irc client i have tried doesnt receive the channel info, or messages
from the server, but it gets the message of the day, and CTCP, and so on.
Does anyone know how to set it up correctly? Can it be a port forwarding
issue? i have already forwarded the port 113UDP for identd. I cant wait to
get to #rokymotion and see whats goin on.
C u soon

Enric Caussa Morales
<myenr1x at gmail.com>