Amarok logo copied by another site

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Sep 18 22:35:29 CEST 2007

Note that by using the logo now, Silverwolf will make it hard for us
to obtain a trademark on our logo in the future. It is clearly a
immoral to use acquire someone else's logo even if you cite it.

However we should certainly assume good faith and just ignorance on
the part of Silverwolf on the importance we put on our logo.

Ian